Auto Chess Mobile Gameplay Update announced on their page for June 18, 2019. This update features the weakest synergy this week, which is the Warlock class and how Auto Chess dev team is working to balance the game. The devs use the in-game data to see which synergy performed best and worse every week.
Auto Chess Mobile Gameplay Update Changelog:
Weak Synergy of last week is Warlock.
- Warlock – Synergy (3) – Lifesteal to attacks and spells of allies is adjusted from 15% to 20%
- Shadow Devil – Requiem of Shadow – Number of released pulsing waves is adjusted from 6/8/10 to 8/9/10
- Poisonous worm – Poisonous worm Guards – Its slowing effect is adjusted from 30% to 40%
- Razorclaw – Spirit Bear – Entangling chance is adjusted from 25% to 20%
- Werewolf – Attack of wolves is adjusted from 75/125/175 to 70/115/160
- Doom Arbiter – HP is adjusted from 1050/2100/4200 to 950/1900/3800
- Egersis Ranger – Attack is adjusted from 47.5/95/170 to 45/90/180
- Ogre Mage – Irritation attack speed bonus is adjusted from 30%/40%/50% to 30%/50%/70%
- Frost Knight – Snowbomb Blast will be released at the nearest target
- Wisper Seer – Attack of treants is adjusted from 40/60/80 to 50/70/90
Update Analysis (Winners and Losers)
The 06.18 update, which goes live on June 18th of 2019, 3:00 am UTC, features buffs on Warlock Synergy’s lifesteal by 5%.
Shadow Devil, a Warlock Class, gets a significant buff by the number of released pulses.
The last update showed the ‘weakest’ piece, Poisonous Worm also gets another buff by increasing the slow of its attack by 40%.
Ogre Mage gets a buff on its Irritation attack speed to +10% on two stars and +20% on maxed level.
There have been complaints about Frost Knight’s Snowbomb Blast attacking the far side of the piece instead of the one it is attacking, the developers made sure it is fixed on this update.
Wisper Seer, one of the weakest in the Feathered Druid synergy, gets a buff on its attack to 90 on three star levels.
Razorclaw’s Spirit Beast, a Druid Beast hero, is nerfed by reducing the chance of Entangling to 20%.
Werewolves also get a small nerf by reducing its attack damage to 160 on 3-star Werewolf piece.
Doom Arbiter, considered as one of the best Warrior tanks in the game, has its HP reduced to 3800 on three stars.
Egersis Hunter also gets an early stage nerf but the 3-star attack damage remains the same.
Expect a new meta trend on the game this week as new things roll out. Despite nerfs mostly on the Druid Beast synergy this week, Poisonous Work stood out the best. There have been many games where this piece is spammed in the zergling strategy.